CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist™ (CSEP-CEP) Certification and Study Guide , 1st Edition
A CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist™ (CSEP-CEP) performs assessments/evaluations, prescribes conditioning exercise, provides exercise supervision/monitoring, coaching, healthy lifestyle education, and outcome evaluation for apparently healthy individuals and/or populations with medical conditions, functional limitations, or disabilities through the application of physical activity/exercise, for the purpose of improving health and function.
The CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist™ (CSEP-CEP) Certification and Study Guide, First Edition is your best resource for starting the CSEP-CEP certification journey.
Inside you'll find details on:
- CSEP-CEP Scope of Practice
- CSEP-CEP Core Competencies
- Application Requirements and Certification Process
- Taking the CSEP-CEP Theory and Practical Exams
- CSEP-CEP Core Competencies Resource Chart -- a comprehensive listing of resources to supplement your course textbooks, class notes, and other materials used during your post-secondary education
- Theory Exam Practice Questions
- Practical Exam Practice Scenarios
- Answer Keys for Theory Exam Practice Questions and Practical Exam Practice Scenarios
The 96-page CSEP-CEP Certification and Study Guide provides detailed information on the academic and practical skills required to become a CSEP Clinical Exercise Physiologist™ (CSEP-CEP). These include:
- Foundations: Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Exercise Physiology
- Health Behaviour Change and Education
- Client Pre-Participation Screening and Pharmacology
- Advanced Exercise and Health Assessment for Apparently Healthy Populations
- Advanced Exercise and Health Assessment for Chronic Conditions
- Advanced Exercise Prescription for Apparently Healthy Populations
- Advanced Exercise Prescription for Chronic Conditions
- Professional and Ethical Practice
The Digital Download (eBook) of the CSEP-CEP Certification and Study Guide has all of the content of the print version. There are no refunds or exchanges on digital products. For further assistance with accessing digital products, please see the CSEP Store FAQs.
ISBN 978-1-896900-48-3 (Print Copy) ISBN 978-1-896900-48-3_E (Digital Download)
Currently available in English.