Manual - Exercise During the Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period
This manual will give you the knowledge required to be confident while working with pregnant individuals and will help prepare you to challenge the CSEP Pre & Postnatal Exercise Specialization™. Topics covered in the manual include:
- Maternal Physiological Adaptations During Pregnancy and the Postpartum Period
- Pregnancy Complications
- Components of a Healthy Pregnancy
- Common Pregnancy Complications
- Myths and Misconceptions About Exercise
- Trimester-By-Trimester Exercise Progression
- and more...
Price: $55 for print copy, $55 for digital download (eBook), or $65 to buy both as a bundle at the same time.
Length: 160 pages
ISBN 978-1-896900-54-4 (print copy), 978-1-896900-54-4_E (digital download)
CSEP Members earn 5 PDCs by purchasing the Exercise during Pregnancy & Postpartum Period Manual.